Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Not so triumphant, but a return nonetheless


if i consider my life as an accumulation of data and the synthesis of said data in a manner which benefits the organism which hosts my consciousness, then perhaps life isn't so bad at all. it's only once I start allowing the fabric of social conditioning to clothe my expectations that I feel envy, regret, and insecurity. We are all borne of the void and gifted with talents that far surpass the trappings of consensus reality, and yet by virtue of the omnipresence of consensus reality it is a struggle not to sacrifice our talents for securities offered by it. Perhaps this is what the process of aging truly is, the gradual acceding of our time and talents to the impassive and unrelenting reality that surrounds us. There are many ways in which people retain youth but none can escape the laws of reality. Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

No comments:

Post a Comment